Top 10 reasons why I decided to shave my head:
10. My co-worker – Glenn Barton – said he was going to shave his head for the St. Baldrick's cancer fund raiser and I thought it would be cool if we confused our co-workers with the same new “hair” style. (Photo at left)
9. I hate “bed-head” in the morning. (Photo below)
7. I thought I saw some grey hair coming in and thought this was easier than plucking them individually. (Sorry – no photo with this one. You don't need to see what those nasty grey hairs looked like!)
6. Women just LOVE bald guys. (Photo below)
5. Have you seen my hair in the wind? No Fabio look-alike here. (Photo below)
4. I shaved my head 8 years ago and really dug the look.
2. The money is going for a great cause – cancer research – so how could I say “no.”
1. I know that everyone who has followed this post would like to contribute to the cause. I, and future cancer survivors, THANK YOU. Please donate here: http://bit.ly/spec-bald
Here's your chance to help!
I've answered the call to help a great cause! I had my head shaved to stand in solidarity with kids fighting cancer, but more importantly, to raise money to find cures. You can help. The good news is that you don't have to get your head shaved to support cancer research!
Please support me with a donation to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. This volunteer-driven charity funds more childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U. S. government.
Your gift will give hope to infants, children, teens and young adults fighting childhood cancers. So when I ask for your support, I'm really asking you to support these kids.
Click the link to make a donation online, or donate by phone or mail. http://bit.ly/spec-bald
Do you feel that cancer research is important? Please share this article with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter or any other way you communicate via the Internet.